Wednesday, April 09, 2008

总有些小波浪发生

前一阵又一次一不小心犯了个小错,但是因为是别人的事情,所以很严重。为这个还郁闷了几天 。很慎重地像人家道歉了。
Subject: Sequencing results and Appolargize for my mistake

Dear Mike,

I got all the sequencing results. They are all very good.

However, I screwed up 2 of the 16 samples from the other lab. They are cross-contaminated because of my carelessness. The 2 samples names are: 6F and 6R. It was all my mistake. I'm very very sorry for that. I know I will never be forgiven by you. Please tell the very person that I screwed up his/her sample. Please let me know if the mistake made by me are too too bad... I can do whatever I can to makeup for them. I am prepared to stand before them and let they throw up whatever words at me.

I am very ashamed and sorry for what happened.

All the best,
Qinghong

结果出来却比预料得要好……因为这个Mike平时看着可凶了,他是machine manager,每次给他信都不回或者很晚才回。

Subject: Re: Sequencing results and Appolargize for my mistake

Hi Qinghong,
Don't worry about it. Its not a big deal. Don't be so hard on yourself
-
everyone has done that. Don't worry about a thing.
-Mike
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……放心啦……我还跟他说要免费在给他打工一个月呢,如果中途load plate又出错,时间再翻倍……

呵呵,我觉得我最近嘴巴特别多。可是,总觉得这样才对得住一些人……我要多跑上来七嘴八舌~~

No comments:

Post a Comment