Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random things about me (reply to Deepika's tagging)

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Be sure to tag the person who tagged you (as your 25th or an extra). If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. (To write a note, go to your "home" page, click the link that looks like a sheet of paper, and make a new note . . . (copy this paragraph to start your note)

1. At the first glance I thought I have nothing to write about myself. But the next morning I found I have too much to write.
2. The dreams I made in the night are much more complex than my years of life adding together. I don't sleep well.
3. Normally I don't remember people's faces, except for the ones who talked to me many times in different ways.
4. I have a boy friend. And he is my first but last bf.
5. I don’t think marriage matters at all to love.
6. I’d like to be a kid forever.
7. On the other hand, I like making friends with people in the older generation.
8. I like watching TV series, especially costume pieces telling about things in ancient China. I believe whatever told in them and don’t like Jie sitting around commenting about their filming skills (he always trys to make you aware that those were just acting).
9. I like my advisor like a father.
10. The reason that I like red might because my parents put “red” in my name and my mother let me wear red since I was born.
11. I dream of being a singer or actress since childhood.
12. I start thinking philosophy since I was ten. At the 3rd year of senior high school I wished to kill myself because I can’t avoid seeing through the vanity of life and the world.
13. When I was a kid, I always promised to myself to behave nicely from what what day on, to annoy my parents less. But it always turned out to be the opposite because I forgot the promises on the next mornings.
14. I prefer the education system in America to China. The Chinese education system killed generations after generations, including me.
15. I smile and laugh a lot. But I cry whenever I got emotional.
16. In high school, my classmates can’t imagine me getting mad at people. But I’m afraid I am the opposite at home.
17. My mother says, she has two daughters: One only care about eating while the other only cares about dressing. I am the former one.
18. For no reason, I seem to be a natural cook.
19. I don’t eat oily food.
20. I don’t understand why people drink wine.
21. I like trusting people. I treat everything as real.
22. I like anything that is beautiful, for example classical music, photography, literature.
23. The best memory in my life is the last semester of my undergraduate.
24. I like doing whatever I choose to do, including my job, my major, my projects, my experiments. Even though they don’t sound interesting at all at the beginning.
25. I know I have too many things to learn. I know myself is too imperfect.

1 comment:

  1. you missed one: I am careless, sometimes, the same mistake can happen three times in the same day.

    ReplyDelete